The following is a list of the changes we will be implementing in order to combat the spread of Covid-19 and to keep our guests safe.
• We will be operating at a reduced capacity with fewer appointments.
• We will be limiting our groups to 9 people.
• We will provide hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes, gloves, and masks for our guests- although we do ask for guests to bring their own mask if possible.
• We will maintain social distancing throughout the duration of the outdoor falconry experience and guests will not be permitted to enter the buildings.
• Unfortunately, we will not have an indoor bathroom available for guests to use during this time however we will have an outdoor camping washroom available.
• We will be implementing digital waivers to reduce contact.
Appointments can be made at http://royalcanadianfalconry.com/services-booking/.
To redeem a gift card please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a direct booking link that bypasses payment request.