• Gift cards and gift certificates must be presented at the time of the scheduled activity to redeem.
• Falconry experiences, workshops, and flight demonstrations are dependant on certain weather conditions in order to ensure the safety of our birds of prey. Extreme conditions such as high winds, torrential rain, extreme cold/heat will merit rescheduling the scheduled activity to another day.
• Digital waivers must be signed prior to beginning your scheduled experience.
• Spectators are not permitted.
• The ability of children to handle the birds of prey is at the discretion of the falconer.
• No dogs or other animals are permitted to be present during flight demonstration.
Please take a look at our Frequently Asked Questions for further info